Concept development and project management for mono- or multilingual book publications as well as outsourcing of editorial work for publishing houses
Benefit from my long experience of more than ten years as editorial coordinator at a book packager with international clients as well as freelance author, editor and project manager collaborating with many established publishing houses in Europe and overseas.
I can take care of the complete project management of a publication or assist you with your project by taking over individual tasks. Specifically, I offer these steps:
- Concept development
- Research and project selection
- Coordination of collaborators, e.g. writers, translators, designers…(especially for multilingual projects)
- Writing, copy-editing and proofreading of German texts, coordination of writing, copy-editing and proofreading in any other language by native professionals
- Budget control
- Timing and deadlines
- Development of the layout together with graphic designers
- Coordination of layout and correction phase, preparing of printing data
- Organisation of printing on behalf of the client
Important: In case you have an idea for a book but you don’t have a publisher yet, I only offer consulting services; this includes consulting for authors wishing to self-publish an ebooks or a print-on-demand edition.
Please contact me by email or give me a call for an individual offer according to your needs.
Inspirations? Recommendations? References? Have a look at my Portfolio!
This post is also available in: German