- editor, project management, texts - teNeues Verlag 2008New edition of a teNeues Style Guide classic. Backcover-Text: With more than 300 color photos and numerous diagrams, this book illustrates the best design ideas by contemporary garden designers and landscape architects from all over the world. Discover 224 pages featuring the variety of modern garden design, the use of astonishing materials or the well-planned arrangement of plants in open spaces, rooftop gardens, and inside buildings: Let yourself enjoy the surprise. Details:
- Format: 15 x 19 cm / 6 x 71/2 in.
- 224 pages
- 280 Color photographs and drawings
- Texts in English, German, French, Spanish, and Italian
- ISBN 978-3-8327-9228-2
- Cover: Small Green Rooms by Patrizia Pozzi with Bettoni, Hydroware and Salix, Photo © Patrizia Pozzi
This post is also available in: German