Translations and Subtitles
- English – German
- French – German
- Spanish – German
- Subtitling (Movies/TV)
- Architecture – Design – Garden Design/Gardening
- Lifestyle – Tourism – Travelling
- Literature – especially Books for Children and Young Adults
- Business Communication, like Websites, Print and Online Articles, Press Releases, Guidelines, Catalogues…
- Diving – Animals – Food & Beverage – Culinary & Wine – Real Estate – Publishing – eBooks – Résumés & Application Credentials – Certificates (no legal translations)
- Publishing Houses
- Agencies (PR, Advertising, Translation)
I translate your documents into German or check translations made by others for accuracy (‘proofreading’) or style (‘copy-editing’).
I have particular longt-term experience with multilingual book projects, such as by teNeues publishing house, where I make sure furthermore that the translations into English, French and Spanish made by other professionals are in line with the German text.
- Pricing per word count of the source text or by hour, subtitling per subtitle or programme minute
- All common document formats as well as CMS
Get professional help so that you can focus on your core business! Contact me today byor give me call.
This post is also available in: German